The VENTIS 3015 AJ system from AMADA AMERICA, INC. is a highly efficient fiber laser cutter offering rapid, dross-free cutting that significantly outpaces traditional fiber laser machinery. This versatile equipment works well on a variety of materials, including aluminum and stainless steel, as well as material thicknesses. Benefiting from AMADA’s own locus beam control (LBC), the machine has superior laser management and kerf control for cutting precision shapes for an endless array of industrial applications. Learn more about how this equipment and its high-quality cuts benefit production and automated operations.
The VENTIS 3015 AJ fiber laser machine is useful for varying metalworking processes requiring precision and high-quality finishes, such as cutting, machining, etching, and engraving. Some of the industrial applications that rely on laser cutting include:
- Internet of things (IoT). Made up of connected devices and machinery ranging from smart technologies the size of doorbells or smartphones to appliances or industrial equipment, the IoT often requires small or otherwise complex precision components for operation.
- Autonomous vehicles (AVs). Interest in autonomous vehicles has been on the rise in recent years, and vehicle manufacturers require large-volume production to keep up with component demand.
- Robotics. Laser machining is ideal for the intricate electronic parts involved in robotics and robot manufacturing. This cutting method offers scalable capabilities and high precision to generate reliably functioning components.
- Aerospace and defense parts. Manufacturing critical components for the aerospace and defense sector requires superior quality products and adherence to strict industry standards for dependable performance in harsh and fluctuating conditions.
The VENTIS 3015 AJ fiber laser assures precision-manufactured, high-performance components that meet the highest standards in these applications and their respective industries, all with the rapid production that results from system automation.
Capabilities: Lights-Out Automation
One of the most advantageous capabilities of the VENTIS 3015 AJ machine is its capacity for lights-out automation. Unlike human workers, automated equipment never gets tired, nor does it need breaks. Lights-out manufacturing, or unattended manufacturing processes that automated systems carry out around the clock without stopping or requiring human intervention, adds a significant competitive edge to any business. Operating 24 hours a day instantly boosts overall productivity, and automated, computer-driven processes reduce issues such as human error for highly repeatable product quality. The VENTIS 3015 AJ fiber laser cutter is automation-ready for integration into efficient processes.
Additionally, the machine has the following capabilities:
- Productivity mode. For materials like aluminum and stainless steel, this setting can increase efficiency in laser cutting operations and reduce burrs.
- Quality mode. The quality setting eradicates the risk of dross accumulation and produces smoother surfaces.
- Kerf mode. Optimal for automation capabilities in extended production runs, this feature allows for stable operations.
Laser cutting with the VENTIS 3015 AJ machine offers several advantages over other metal-cutting methods. First, this equipment is automation-ready, meaning that it is ideal for integration into lights-out automated operations. It can easily handle thick as well as nonferrous metals, and the equipment offers a high level of control over kerf. This machinery is also capable of creating complex cuts, shapes, and locus patterns with reliable precision. The advantageous feature allows metalworkers to scale their cutting operations without sacrificing quality and accuracy. Operations utilizing the VENTIS 3015 AJ machine can capitalize on the benefit of high-speed cutting to increase efficiency and productivity in production while improving turn times on jobs.
In addition to saving time, this equipment can also save on costs. Laser cutting minimizes the need for finishing treatments, and the VENTIS 3015 AJ machine leaves materials with a smooth, dross-free surface. Also, this equipment typically uses less energy than alternative methods, generating energy savings as well.
VENTIS 3015 AJ Machine From Cyber-Fab
For over three decades, ISO-certified metalworking company Cyber-Fab has been dedicated to providing customers with unique, cutting-edge solutions to their most challenging products and mechanical assemblies. To that end, we have acquired a VENTIS 3015 AJ fiber laser cutter for improved operational efficiency, an advantage that we can pass on to our customers. This allows us to achieve reliable, accurate results for critical industries such as aerospace, electronics, robotics, and more. The VENTIS 3015 AJ machine also enables us to maintain our commitment to innovation and lights-out automation.
Cyber-Fab offers comprehensive services from computer-aided design (CAD) and prototyping to automated production and supply chain logistics.Contact us to learn more about our capabilities, or request a quote today for our laser cutting services.